Have you ever wanted to know how to create a Facebook Ads Manager account? From Roas Hunter we present you a definitive guide on how to do it, keeping in mind that it is always better to have professionals like our Media Buyers to manage these types of accounts in order to obtain the best results. If you would like to launch Facebook ads, it is not convenient for you or your team members to use your personal account for it. To expand the availability of managing Facebook ads or pages, Facebook launched the Facebook Business Manager in April 2014. This tool allows you to create a can i buy a phone number Ads Manager account, so that your team members or yourself can manage all the Ad accounts, Pages, applications and permissions from the same site. Now, we will see how you can create a Facebook Ads Manager account, and strengthen the management of Facebook permissions for your team. Go to the Business Manager settings, and you will see a tab that says “Ad Accounts.”
3. If you want to create a new account, you must select «Create a New Ad Account».
4. Enter the name of your new account, and choose time zone and currency. It is very important that the selected currency is the same as the payment method. Facebook will use this time zone and currency to launch campaigns with this account.
5. Include yourself as “Ad account admin” and your team members with their roles corresponding to the account.
6. Add a payment method to activate the account. Please click on “Payment methods.” Please note that the Forex Email List method must be successfully set to activate a campaign later.
7. Select a payment method with “Billing Country”, “Currency” and credit or debit card information.
8. Go back to the “Ad Accounts” tab, and there it will be!
Now you know how to create an Ads Manager account on Facebook. Keep in mind that you can create 2 accounts in Business Manager at most. Also, your personal account can be moved to the Business Manager as well. Go back to step 2 and select “Claim an Ad Account” this time. Now you can manage and control all accounts from the same place.